- This event has passed.
Wangapeka Centre – Now at Level 2 – (updated August 12 )
Aug 13 @ 6:00 am – Aug 20 @ 2:00 pm
– [August 12] – Kia ora koutou, We have now moved to Level 2 COVID-19 response, for all of New Zealand except for Auckland which is at Level 3. The Wangapeka Study and Retreat Centre remains open during Level 2, with the Government and The Wangapeka Educational Trust safety protocols in place. We will need to close immediately if the alert level goes up to Level 3. Please contact the office caretaker for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact your course manager directly. We appreciate your patience and kindness.
May all beings be well and happy, may all beings be free.
– [May 20] – Kia ora whanau, We are happy to announce that the Wangapeka Centre will open again, with our first retreat starting 5th – 12th of June, The Wisdom of Angelic Archetypes: A Meditation Retreat with Mira Riddiford. The Wangapeka Centre is also taking bookings for solo retreats again. Here is our latest notice https://wangapeka.org/were-closed-covid-19-plan-march-24-2020/
– [May 14] – Wangapeka Centre re-opening on hold.
– [May 12] – We’re opening May 20th with “Growing Joy – Cultivating Joyful Awareness with Jaime and Juliana
– [April 8] – The BOT advises that future retreats can only go ahead if the National alert is at Level 2, with the Level 2 health and safety protocols in place at the Centre. If, during a retreat, the level rises again to Level 3 or higher, then the retreat must stop and all participants go home.
– [March 24] – Here is our latest notice https://wangapeka.org/were-closed-covid-19-plan-march-24-2020/