- This event has passed.
Wangapeka Centre re-opening 5th June. (updated May 20)
Apr 25 @ 5:00 pm – May 31 @ 5:00 pm
– [May 20] – Kia ora whanau, We are happy to announce that the Wangapeka Centre will open again, with our first retreat starting 5th – 12th of June, The Wisdom of Angelic Archetypes: A Meditation Retreat with Mira Riddiford. The Wangapeka Centre is also taking bookings for solo retreats again. Here is our latest notice https://wangapeka.org/were-closed-covid-19-plan-march-24-2020/
– [May 14] – Wangapeka Centre re-opening on hold.
– [May 12] – We’re opening May 20th with “Growing Joy – Cultivating Joyful Awareness with Jaime and Juliana
– [April 8] – The BOT advises that future retreats can only go ahead if the National alert is at Level 2, with the Level 2 health and safety protocols in place at the Centre. If, during a retreat, the level rises again to Level 3 or higher, then the retreat must stop and all participants go home.
– [March 24] – Here is our latest notice https://wangapeka.org/were-closed-covid-19-plan-march-24-2020/