Touching the Earth – Shambhala Warrior Training
Jun 18 @ 4:00 pm – Jun 24 @ 2:30 pm
Touching the Earth Shambhala Warrior Training
A 7 day Open Floor/Deep Ecology/Meditation Retreat
18th – 24th June
Arriving time at Wangapeka 4pm, soup and check in meeting at 6pm
Building skills of resilience and creativity to move well with change
Hearing the Call of Shambhala, on this retreat you will grow
- an unshakable sense of belonging to this living earth that fuels the capacity to stand strong for what really matters.
- a heart basket of skills and resources for self care.
- a capacity to turn struggle into creative, generative acts, an everyday artists of love and clear seeing growing.
- a deepening appreciation and surrendering into the web of life (Interbeing).
- permission to contact our feeling body and use these emotions to meet core needs of self and of others.
- a space for solitude and community, joy and contemplation.
What is the Shambhala Warrior Training
What we will do
Meditation, Open Floor conscious dance, Nature/Deep Ecology Inquires, Chanting, Circling, experience Green Juices and Mindful Eating.
About Jaime and Ju
We are in a long term exploration to craft places where brave and caring conversations happen about community, wisdom and love. We are curious to know how we build the more beautiful community our hearts know is possible. Jaime brings together rites of passage with meditation, music and movement. Juliana is passionate about compassionate communication, nature and is using and sharing meditation and mindful eating practices as her process of healing.
Jaime and Ju are offering this retreat in partnership to explore integrated awake living.
The experiential learning, independence, love and service I experienced was incredible… I was entrusted with my own self discovery… Heart sharing, being in the silence, having clear communication, connecting to the land, serving the community, recognising that we all exist as one organism.
Michael 2020 Retreat participant
Includes everything; private room, nourishing food, admin and teaching, on a sliding scale
Member = $630-680,
Non-member = $700-750
Talk with us if you need support to participate.
To register please fill out this Registration Form: https://forms.gle/XiCsfvhspDee3Qh86